MY LETTER TO SANTA

  • Carolyn Sexton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2006
      Holiday Greetings to All!

      At the very top of my Christmas Wish List for this year, I asked Santa for 4 BIG BASSES, 2 SUPER ALTOS & 1 VOCAL PERCUSSIONIST to add to our soon-to-be-famous a cappella ensemble, A CAPPELLA SHOWCASE CHORUS, in Frederick, MD.

      We do some groovy charts and provide excellent learning CD's for our members so we can spend our rehearsal time focusing on performance skills.  We sing all kinds of popular style music...doo wop, rock n roll, standards, Broadway tunes, gospel and barbershop - some with vocal percussion.

      We are a diversified age group which loves to perform often.  We have a great time together and would love to have you join us.  Our rehearsals are on Monday nights from 7:30 to 10:00PM.

      We are conveniently located just off the junction of I-70/I-270 in Frederick, MD.  For more information, directions and to schedule your audition, please call me...(301) 257-7462.

      GIVE YOURSELF AN EXCITING CHRISTMAS PRESENT - JOIN A CAPPELLA SHOWCASE CHORUS!

      Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director
      A CAPPELLA SHOWCASE CHORUS
               "Music to Your Ears"