Cartoon Johnny seeking bass and female vocalist

  • m_henrickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      Cartoon Johnny, 2005 Harmony Sweepstakes National Finalist, is still hearing candidates in
      our search for a new bass vocalist. Candidates should have a strong low range, excellent
      stage presence, and a love of performing.

      In addition, we are searching for a female vocalist. Candidates should have a strong,
      versatile solo voice, and be able to blend seamlessly into backgrounds. Excellent stage
      presence is a must.

      Time commitment is generally one rehearsal per week with performances averaging one per
      month. Performances are generally paid.

      Auditions by appointment November 15 and 16 in Arlington, Virginia. Please contact Mike,
      mike [at] cartoonjohnny [dot] com, to schedule your audition. Thanks for your interest.