AUDITIONING FOR BASS SINGERS

  • Carolyn Sexton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2006
      Our exciting, new, mixed a cappella group, A Cappella Showcase Chorus, in Frederick, MD, is auditioning for BASS singers.  Our rehearsals are on Monday nights from 7:30 to 10:00PM.

      We sing all kinds of popular style music...doo wop, rock n roll, standards, Broadway tunes, gospel and barbershop - some with vocal percussion.  We provide music and excellent learning CD's for our members so we can spend our rehearsal time focusing on performance skills.

      We are a diversified age group which loves to perform often.  We have a great time together and would love to have you join us.

      Contact me to schedule your audition...(301) 257-7462.

      Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director
      A Cappella Showcase Chorus