A Cappella Pops Auditions

  • Deb Charlesworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
      A Cappella Pops...nothin' but voice

      Philadelphia's fastest-rising musical entertainment group, 50 voices
      strong, is looking for good quality male voices, both basses and
      tenors.

      Membership in A Cappella Pops is by audition only.

      Come learn about our group and get audition information at
      www.acappellapops.com

      You may also call Julianne at 610-219-8285
    • debster_c
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
        Clarification....

        A Cappella Pops...nothin' but voice

        Philadelphia's fastest-rising mixed voice musical entertainment group,

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
          A Cappella Pops...nothin' but voice

          Philadelphia's fastest-rising mixed voice musical entertainment group--
          50 voices strong--is looking for good quality male voices, both basses
          and tenors.

          Check out our website to learn about us and get audition information at

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2010
            A Cappella Pops, the Philadelphia area's fastest-rising musical entertainment group, is looking for first sopranos, second altos, and tenors.

            Come learn about our group and get audition information at www.acappellapops.com or contact us at visitus@.... We'd love to hear from you!