D.C. A cappella Auditions

  • Hugh Gee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Skyline is looking for basses who own a solid low "D" or
      better.
      We are also looking for high tenors (Tenor 1/Tenor 2/Lead/Counter
      Tenors) who are kick ass soloists with the ability to seamlessly
      transition in and out of background parts.
      Is this you or someone you know?

      We are accepting gigs and looking to set up shared events with other
      groups.

      Please contact us with any questions---

      Many thanks,

      Skyline