Soaring S1, Solid Rock Star Bass & Brillliant Baritone Wanted (DC NW)

  • cjl6030
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006
      9/27 Babel Fish, a new vocal sextet, is holding auditions for three dynamic voices. We are
      looking for vocalists with Vocal Jazz and Classical performing experience, a straight tone and
      arranging/composition experience is a plus. If you like Manhattan Transfer, Take Six and
      current artists who are performing a cappella along with the idea of doing wedding
      ceremonies, outdoor affairs and a cappella concerts, drop us a line. We are an eclectic group
      of individuals looking to create beautiful music and have a whole lot of fun while we're doing
      it.

      Contact Christopher at the lindstromcj@... or Call 202-957-0433