Soprano and Bass Needed for DC-Based BlueLine

  • Katherine Reynolds Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 2:33 AM
      The Washington-area sextet BlueLine is looking for a first soprano and a low
      bass who can blend, keep time, and learn parts quickly. Sight-reading,
      conducting and arranging skills are especially welcome but not required.
      PLEASE help us out and forward this email to anyone who might be interested.

      BlueLine is a semi-professional group - it's an outlet for our combined
      musical passions, but stops short of being a full-time career. That said,
      we're very proud of the high level of musicianship and entertainment we
      bring to audiences throughout the greater Washington DC area. We�ve enjoyed
      participating in the mid-Atlantic Harmony Sweepstakes in past years,
      performing in music series at Coolfont Resort and local retail joints,
      singing for private parties and nursing home residents, and putting on joint
      concerts with other area a cappella groups, including the Augmented Eight,
      Take Note!, and the Tone Rangers. We're in the midst of producing our first
      CD.

      We consider ourselves a fun and energetic group that performs a wide variety
      of complex arrangements with tight harmonies. We rehearse weekly in Bethesda
      (usually Sunday nights) and gig roughly once a month. Our repertoire
      includes jazz standards, pop tunes, gospel songs and original
      songs/arrangements.

      Anyone interested in auditioning should email Ashley at
      ashley@... or call her at (301) 565-0348. See
      http://www.bluelinedc.com/ for more about us or feel free to email me any
      questions.

      Got something to buy, sell or swap? Try Windows Live Expo
      ttp://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com/