Audition for the Metropolitones! (New York City)

  • tones_pr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2006
      The Metropolitones, New York City's premier Seven Sisters alumnae a
      cappella group, is having auditions! We are currently looking for
      Seven Sisters College graduates in the NY City area who sing soprano
      I, alto II or do vocal percussion (beatboxing).

      Audition details:
      Sunday, September 17
      Auditions from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
      Callbacks at 3 p.m.

      For more information, or to sign up for an audition time, email
      director@... or visit http://www.metropolitones.com .
      We look forward to hearing from you!