2007 Mid-Atlantic Regional: SAVE THE DATE!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2006
      Dear Mid-Atlantic A Cappella Fans,

      It is my great pleasure to announce that we have secured a date for
      the the 2007 Mid-Atlantic Regional!

      Here is all the relevant info:
      *Date: Saturday, March 31, 2007
      *Time: 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)
      *Where: Birchmere Music Hall, Alexandria, Virginia
      *Tickets: $25, available from The Birchmere Box Office or
      Ticketmaster (tickets are not on sale yet - stay tuned for more info)

      The proceedings will be hosted by 2006 winners Regency!

      So mark your papyrus scrolls for the best evening of a cappella in
      our nation's capital!

      Stay tuned for more information!

      Producer
      Harmony Sweepstakes