Auditions for Patriotic/Americana A Cappella Performance Group

  • voicesusa1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      VOICES USA! is now auditioning for 6 professional quality vocalists
      (Bass I, Bass II, Tenor I, Tenor II, Alto II, and Soprano I-II)

      Background: VOICES USA! (a Northern VA based group) is designed as a
      patriotic/americana style a cappella performance group. Performers
      will be required to perform in period costuming or specialized
      costuming to meet the event style.
      This is not a full-time paying position, so please don't quit your day
      job. Members of the group will receive compensation for many events.
      However, some events will be voluntary based upon needs of
      organizations. If you are a professional or semi-professional and are
      looking for a fun, little 'extra cash' opportunity, this is for you.

      Please visit our web site at www.voices-usa.com for more information.