A Cappella Opportunity

  • Hugh Gee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      Skyline is looking for basses who own the low end with a solid "D" or
      better. Ideally your sound should be heard off-mic and felt on-mic.
      We are also looking for high tenors (Tenor 1/Tenor 2/Lead/Counter
      Tenors) who are kick ass soloists with the ability to seamlessly
      transition in and out of background parts. Is this you or someone you
      know?

      We are accepting gigs and looking to set up shared events with other
      groups.

      Please contact us with any questions---

      Many thanks,

      Skyline