dcVocals auditions

  • Mark Paist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      dcVocals, an established mixed-voice a cappella group in DC, is
      auditioning basses and sopranos. We're looking for people with strong
      solo voices who can hold their own but also blend well within a voice
      part. Arranging skills and vocal percussion a plus! To find out more
      about the audition process just email us at
      dcvocals.auditions@....

      You can find out more info about the group at http://www.dcvocals.com