BlueLine ISO Low Bass

  • Katherine Reynolds Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2006
      Please spread the word:

      The Washington-area a cappella group BlueLine is looking for a talented low
      bass who can blend, read music, and learn parts quickly. Sight-reading,
      conducting and arranging skills are especially welcome.

      We pride ourselves on being a fun and energetic group that performs a wide
      variety of complex arrangements with tight harmonies. We rehearse weekly and
      gig monthly. Our repertoire includes jazz standards, pop tunes, gospel songs
      and original arrangements. Auditions are planned for July 9 and 16, although
      other times could be arranged.

      Anyone interested in auditioning should email Brian at brian@...
      or call him at (202) 550-6616. See http://www.bluelinedc.com/ for more about
      us.