DC all-female group seeks Sop1's and Alto2's

  • Catherine Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2006
      DC-area all-female a cappella group Kismet is looking for Soprano-1s and Alto-2s!

      Our repertoire ranges from Top 40 pop to classic rock hits, and we perform several times a year. We are in our mid-20s to early 30s, and we practice on Monday evenings in Arlington. We learn music both by ear and by sheet music, and most of our arrangements are done by members of the group.

      For more information, please visit our web site http://www.kismetsings.com Auditions will be in June.

      To schedule an audition, please email kismetdc@....

      Thanks!
    • Amanda Cornaglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
        Open Auditions for Euphonism - Evening of Monday, June 26th

        Euphonism is DC's newest a cappella group and we are looking to expand.  We are a co-ed group that rehearses every Monday near U Street.  Our repertoire includes a little bit of everything.

        All voice parts welcome for auditions.  Vocal Percussion abilities a plus.  Organized singing experience preferred, but not necessary.

        To sign up for an audition slot and receive information regarding exact times and locations, please contact Amanda at mpanda19@...

        Check out our just launched site at: http://members.cox.net/euphonism/index.html

        See you on the 26th!