THE BOBS - concerts on the East Coast next week!

  • Brynne Bob Whitney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006
      A Spring Fling in The Northeast Corridor:
      The Bobs head East in April. Be there!

      SUNDAY 4/23/06 - PAWLING, NY The Towne Crier
      THIS SHOW JUST ADDED!!!
      http://townecrier.com/ tix: 845-855-1300

      The Bobs love playing this intimate listening room in the lovely
      Hudson Valley.... and they stongly recommend that you dine here before
      the show. Just leave them some of the white chocolate lemon
      cheesecake, OK?

      WEDNESDAY 4/26/06 and THURSDAY 4/27/06 -VIENNA, VA Barns of Wolf Trap
      http://www.wolftrap.org/performances/show042606.html
      tix: 703-218-6500 or 1-800-955-5566

      The annual two-night cavalcade of musical madness - get your tix soon
      as this will sell out! "Professional Singing Persons" Paul and Storm
      (formerly of Da Vinci's Notebook) open the show ( www.paulandstorm.com )

      FRIDAY 4/28/06 - BETHLEHEM, PA Godfrey Daniels
      http://www.godfreydaniels.org/
      tix: 610-867-2390

      "O, Little Town of Bethlehem, how fun to see the Bobs. They likes to
      sings and laughs at things 'cause that's their freakin' jobs." (If you
      attend, I will go to lyric writing school.)

      SATURDAY 4/29/06 - CHATHAM, NJ Sanctuary Concerts
      http://sanctuaryconcerts.org/
      tix 973.376.4946

      Amy Bob invites her old NJ homies (and homies she's yet to meet) out
      to this show, which is part of a great folk concert series.
      "Rabble-rousing" singer/songwriter Jay Mankita opens.
      (www.jaymankita.com )

      FOR THE COMPLETE TOURING SCHEDULE, BOB TALES, BIOS, PHOTOS, BOOKING
      INFO, MERCHANDISE AND EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT
      THE BOBS, VISIT www.bobs.com

      RHAPSODY IN BOB - The Bobs' latest CD - is available at
      http://cdbaby.com/cd/thebobs

      WANT THE BOBS TO PERFORM AT YOUR CORPORATE EVENT?
      WANT THE BOBS TO COME TO YOUR SCHOOL?

      SEND ME AN E-MAIL!

      Brynne Bob Whitney
      Assistant Bob
      bobtrax@...
      www.bobs.com

      "Long reknowned for their Grammy nominated rendition of the Beatles'
      "Helter Skelter" and a Clapton-stomping version of Cream's "White
      Room," the Bobs are happily unwilling to rest on their bobbels. The
      current tour, "Rhapsody in Bob," showcases the group's virtuosity at
      every bend in the notes...

      The Rhapsody in Bob CD captures all of the vocal excellence and some
      of the humor of the live show and is worth a listen. But, if I had to
      choose, I'd put the CD money in my gas tank and catch up with the tour
      before the Department of Homeland Security drags them back to their
      cages. Nothing is safe from skewering with the Bobs on the loose."

      -Mountain Express, Asheville