Re: [midatlantic-acappella] Mid-Atlantic Harmony Sweeps results

  • Ted Donat
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
      Thank you, John!

      And thanks once more to our wonderful competitors, our hosts, Cartoon Johnny, our Judges, Kenyon, Claire and David, but especially to you, our audience, who make it all worthwhile!

      Break a leg, Regency!

      On 4/10/06, A Cappella News <harmony@...> wrote:
      A once again sold-out crowd enjoyed a fine night of a cappella singing
      at the DC Harmony Sweeps this past weekend.  Here are the results:-

      Champions:  Regency
      2nd:  New Release
      3rd:  Glorious

      Audience Favorite: Regency

      Best Original Song:  Vocal Obsession:  "Traveling Light"
      Best Original Arrangement:  Glorious:  "Dig a Little Deeper"

      Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all involved in putting
      on a great show.

      John Neal

      Yahoo! Groups Links

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/