RE: [midatlantic-acappella] Greetings from Denver

  • Smith, Gary W.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2001
      Rob--greetings. Saw you guys at the mixed barbershop show in KC. Great job.
      (Also, I thought "Shenandoah" by the Denver A CAppella Project was the best
      thing I heard all week!) Does JazzKats have a CD or tape available?

      Thanks, Gary

      Gary Smith
      Producer, Mid-Atlantic Region Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
      7402 Maple Branch Road, Clifton, VA 20124
      (H) 703.830.6870 (W) 703.676.2571
      gary.w.smith@...