Guest group needed in Richmond!!! March 24th

  • uroctaves
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hey everyone!

      My group, The Octaves, is putting on our 12th annual Spring Fever
      festival, and we are still in need of a guest group on Friday, March
      24th at 7:30!

      What we're looking for is a college or young adults group
      (mixed/girls/guys/animals) that can sing an energetic 20-25 minute
      set. There will be three guest groups performing on Friday along with
      the Octaves, and two performing on Saturday night. We expect between
      300 and 400 in the audience. There will be a chance to sell CDs, an
      after-party, and a place to crash if need be.

      Let me know if you're interested, and I'll get you more details and we
      can see if it'll work out! Thanks a ton!

      Drew & the Octaves
      octaves@...
      www.theoctaves.com