Blue Jupiter LIVE on Radio to promote A Cappella Festival!

  • bluejupiterpr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      Hi Gang,

      Boy are we excited. Blue Jupiter, one of the premier a cappella
      groups in the New York Area, will be in the studio for a live
      performance on The "APPLAUSE" Show, tomorrow night, March 9th. The
      show is one of the five live shows on THN...The Harmony Network, the
      first and only commercially licensed radio station to turn it's live
      format over to barbershop and a cappella music.

      Blue Jupiter has been a favorite on the APPLAUSE Show since we first
      heard "Ear Candy", their first CD. They recently released their
      newest CD called "Live in New York City", a recording of their "Off
      Broadway" show that they did at Don't Tell Mama's cafe in the city for
      three months earlier this year. They have just finished the New York
      Regional Harmony Sweepstakes competition where the audience just loved
      their set.

      You can access the show at www.villageradio.com or www.harmonize.com/thn

      You can join the chat room by accessing the "harmonize.com" site and
      following the simple steps to "Join the chat room while the live
      broadcast is in progress". You can call the studio on the toll free
      number 1-877-THN-SONG

      We will also be featuring the new CD from O.C.Times on the show
      tomorrow night. This 8 song CD is an exact performance from the 2006
      International Competition in Salt Lake City.

      Gary Rush and I hope you will join us tomorrow night for a great
      evening of a cappella music.

      For all the hard working people at THN...The Harmony Network, I remain
      In Harmony,

      Rich Taylor, proud Host of The "APPLAUSE" Show