Guest group needed in Richmond!!! March 24th

  • The Octaves
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hey everyone!

      My group, The Octaves, is putting on our 12th annual Spring Fever
      festival, and we are still in need of a guest group on Friday, March 24th
      at 7:30!

      What we're looking for is a college or young adults group (mixed/girls/
      guys/animals) that can sing an energetic 20-25 minute set. There will be
      three guest groups performing on Friday along with the Octaves, and two
      performing on Saturday night. We expect between 300 and 400 in the
      audience. There will be a chance to sell CDs, an after-party, and a place
      to crash if need be.

      Let me know if you're interested, and I'll get you more details and we can
      see if it'll work out! Thanks a ton!

      Drew & the Octaves
      www.theoctaves.com
    • uroctaves