NOW AUDITIONING SOPRANOS & BASSES

  • Carolyn Sexton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006
      A Cappella Showcase Chorus, a mixed a cappella chorus in Frederick, MD, is seeking highly talented sopranos & basses to add to our exciting performance-oriented ensemble.

      Our group has great opportunities for solo features as well as outstanding musical arrangements of up to 8-parts of all styles of popular music - doo wop, gospel, vocal jazz, blues, barbershop & rock 'n roll - some with vocal percussion.

      If you have questions or want to schedule your audition, please contact us at (301) 257-7462 or email us at ACappellaShowcase@....  We meet every Monday evening from 7:30 - 10:00PM.  Our membership includes men & women from the MD/VA/PA/WVA area who find it easy to reach our convenient rehearsal facility at the intersection of the I-70/270 corridor.

      Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director
      A Cappella Showcase Chorus