Baritone Needed

  • pendleynate@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 2:05 PM
      A competition barbershop quartet in Piedmont, North Carolina seeks a seasoned or gifted baritone to replace one who valued his marriage more than his quartet (silly man).

      Age is unimportant; we care about your ear for the chords, and your gift for song, not your birthday.  With this ensemble, lots of reasonance and a solid top range would be ideal (but since when does the ideal person just wander in?).

      If you are interested, drop me an eline.

      Nate
      (Winston-Salem)