New Co-ed A Cappella Group in DC

  • marple1102
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2006
      We are a new co-ed a cappella group who is looking for more men (3
      tenors and 3 basses) and a vocal percussionist. So far the age range
      is from about 23-35 but we are not limiting ourselves in age.

      We are still in the planning stages, so you haven't missed much. If
      you are interested in finding out more and would like to come to our
      next meeting, e-mail me and let me know!

      ~Danielle