ISO Men (Hallelujah!)

  • Ted Donat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2001
      Greetings fellow crooners!

      Ted Donat here, Musical Director of dcVocals. Wanted to put the word out on
      the street that dcVocals, a coed a cappella group that performs in the DC
      area, is looking for men in all voice parts. dcVocals' latest claim to fame
      is that two weeks ago, we performed for Mr. Rogers at a semi-retirement
      sendoff hosted by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting! It was a great
      honor to sing for one of our childhood heroes...

      If you or someone you know is interested, please have them check out our web
      site at www.dcvcocals.com. It has FAQ's and contact info for dcVocals, or
      they can e-mail me at tdonat@....

      Hope to see you all at the Harmony Sweepstakes on Saturday night at GWU's
      Lisner Auditorium (I am one of the esteemed (?) judges) and at the
      Afterglow, which dcVocals is hosting at Froggy Bottom (2142 Pennsylvania
      Ave, NW).

      Thank you!

      Yours in song,
      Ted Donat