Looking to start a new group or join a group...Philadelphia area

  • Nicole
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      I'm a classicly trained soprano (can also do mezzo) interested in
      starting a new group or joining a group. Ideally all female but can
      go for co-ed too. I've done early music/baroque music in college,
      working with Julianne Baird. But I also did opera, and all kinds of
      classical choral pieces...Mozart to Avo Part...Italian to Russian. I
      also like Jazz, though I've very little experience with it myself and
      broadway...I've done a couple of shows in college and have studied
      some broadway music as well.

      Des