2006 Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional News

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      Dear Mid-Atlantic A Cappella Fans,

      That magical time of year has arrived once again! That's right!
      Believe it or not, it's time to start getting ready for the 2006 Mid-
      Atlantic Regional at the beloved Birchmere Music Hall on Saturday,
      April 8th!

      This time around, we are honored to have last year's winners Cartoon
      Johnny host the festivities! And let me take one more opportunity to
      give a shout out to stalwart hosts The Tone Rangers!

      Below are the particulars:

      • Date: Saturday, April 8th, 2006

      • Time: 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)

      • Location:

      The Birchmere Music Hall
      3701 Mt. Vernon Avenue
      Alexandria, VA 22305
      www.birchmere.com

      • Ticket Price: $25

      • How to purchase tickets: Go to the Birchmere box office any
      evening there is a show or surf over to
      http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/998287/?search_redirect=Harmony%
      20Sweepstakes and click away!

      ***NOTE: I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH THE IMPORTANCE OF PURCHASING YOUR
      TICKETS EARLY!!!! THE BIRCHMERE ONLY HOLDS 500, AND WE HAVE SOLD OUT
      THE PAST FOUR YEARS RUNNING!!!**

      Below is information on how to enter:

      • Entry Deadline: January 15, 2006

      • Rules: You must be a group of between three and seven
      members to be eligible. You do not need to be from the Mid-Atlantic
      area! Please go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/rules.html for
      a comprehensive list of rules.

      • To enter:

      1) Go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/enter.html and
      follow the instructions.

      2) Send a music sample and two 8x10 photos to me. I use one
      photo for the "marquis" out front, so you should send something you
      would be proud to have displayed! The other one I keep for my
      files. If you have digital media (mp3's, jpegs, etc.), e-mail them
      to tdonat@.... Otherwise, you can send tapes, CD's and 8x10's
      via snail mail to me at the below address:

      Ted Donat
      3817 Prince William Drive
      Fairfax, VA 22031
      [Note new address!!!]

      ***ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY JANUARY 15TH, 2006 TO QUALIFY!***

      I look forward to another fantastic show!

      Producer
      Harmony Sweepstakes
      Mid-Atlantic Regional
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
        All,

        Happy New Year!

        Please note that we will be extending the deadline for entries to
        January 31st.

        See below for entry information!

        --- In midatlantic-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "tdonat1" <tdonat@g...>