Chromatics Concerts in DC area

  • The Chromatics
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      The Chromatics have several concerts coming up, including our annual
      Greenbelt Arts Center (GAC) performances on December 10 and 11 in
      Greenbelt, Maryland. Tickets are available now from the GAC box office and
      from all the Chromies. Saturday night's show is with the group Lost Cause
      and Sunday afternoon's show is with Tonic & Gin (the group, not the drink
      - though if you saw our rendition of "Pachelbel's Tantrum" last year,
      anything could be in those shot glasses!).

      We're also very excited to be performing for the finale of the Alexandria
      First Night celebration on Dec 31. More on that and other shows below...

      For the latest news and info, visit our web site at
      www.thechromatics.com

      When: Sunday November 27 - 7:30-8:30pm
      Where: Brookside Gardens, Garden of Lights
      Wheaton, Maryland
      Tickets: $15/car or van (no pedestrians)
      Info: 301-962-1400

      What: Frosty FIASCO
      When: Saturday December 10 - 8:00pm
      Where: Greenbelt Arts Center
      Greenbelt, Maryland
      Tickets: $12/$10 from the box office, $10/$10 from Chromies in person
      Info: 301-441-8770
      with special guests "Lost Cause"

      What: Frosty FIASCO
      When: Sunday December 11 - 2:00pm
      Where: Greenbelt Arts Center
      Greenbelt, Maryland
      Tickets: $12/$10 from the box office, $10/$10 from Chromies in person
      Info: 301-441-8770
      with special guests "Tonic & Gin"

      What: First Night Alexandria
      When: Saturday December 31 - 11:00pm
      Where: Masonic Temple front steps
      Alexandria, Virginia
      Tickets/
      Info: www.firstnightalexandria.org

      and a bit further in the future:

      When: Friday February 17, 2006 - 8pm
      Where: 333 Coffeehouse
      Annapolis, Maryland

      Have a great Thanksgiving and we hope to see you soon!!

      Cheers,

      Karen
      for the Chromatics
      www.thechromatics.com