Baltimore Vocal Jazz Ensemble singing in December

  • bass_bvje
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2005
      BVJE invites you to attend one of its public performances on Sunday,
      December 11, 2005 at Harbor Place in downtown Baltimore at 2:00 PM.
      While it is too late to "join and sing", BVJE will be rehearsing every
      thursday in December. We continue to audition new members for our 5
      part songs. We are looking for Soprano I, Soprano II, Alto,
      Tenor/Bari, and Bass. The bass parts are very exciting, including
      very low parts as well as vocal percussion.

      For more information contact bass_bvje@....