ISO free DC-area rehearsal space

  • Katherine Reynolds Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2005
      Okay, this is a long shot...

      Does anyone know of a DC-area location where BlueLine, an a cappella jazz
      sextet, could rehearse on Sunday afternoon from about 1-5 pm? Preferably for
      free or a nominal fee?

      We have a mini-retreat planned this Sunday and are striking out on the usual
      suspects for rehearsal space. All we need is heat and space for six bodies,
      although a resonant acoustic would certainly be a plus. We live in Silver
      Spring, Gaithersburg, Bethesda, Potomac, and Alexandria, so anywhere
      relatively near any of those places would work.

      Please save us from rehearsing in my basement!! (Our usual rehearsal spot.)

      Thanks!

      Kakki Lewis
      BlueLine alto
      http://www.bluelinedc.com/