DC Area - Five Free Group Vocal Lessons - Starting Monday, Nov. 14

  • SRAZZZ@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
      Washington, DC Area Women -

      Do you enjoy singing? Do you know someone who likes to sing and might enjoy singing with a group, but is a bit shy, feeling a bit rusty, or simply doesn't know where to start to get involved in a singing group?

      Come Join Us for Five Free Group Vocal Lessons!

      We are the Potomac Harmony Chorus (PHC), a Sweet Adelines Chorus. We have members from all age groups and from all walks of life, who like to sing and to have fun in the process. We provide the opportunity for women in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area to develop their vocal and leadership skills through education and performance. We welcome all women over the age of 13.

      About the Group Vocal Lessons

      Come to PHC's rehearsal for group vocal lessons. The lessons will cover basic techniques for a cappella singing.  After class, participants are invited to join PHC for a portion of their rehearsal.  Attend four out of five lessons and you may have an opportunity to sing holiday carols at a Potomac Harmony Chorus performance in December.

      Lessons will be Monday Evenings,  7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
      - November 14
      - November 21
      - November 28
      - December 5
      - December 12

      Rehearsals are held at:
      Faith Lutheran Church Social Hall, 3313 Arlington Blvd, Arlington, Virginia

      For More Information
      Call PHC Director: Ozzi Mask 703-764-3896
      Visit our website: http://www.potomacharmony.org/
      Come visit us and experience the thrill of barbershop harmony singing!