acappella groups in West Virginia

  • bard@divide.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2001
      I would like to know about existing acappella groups in West Virginia.
      I would like to join a group within commute of Weston. I tried the
      barbershop group in Fairmont and I loved their blend of voices, but
      I didn't get home from rehearsal until midnight, and that's too late
      for my early work schedule. I am primarily interested in contemporary
      acappella rather than barbershop. I sing baritone and bass.