PHILLY: A CAPPELLA SINGERS AND VOCAL PERCUSSIONISTS WANTED!

  • nemchek100
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
      If you live in or around the Philly area and ENJOY SINGING, come
      audition for Philly's premiere co-ed a cappella singing group
      NoteTorious. Former a cappella experience is preferred, but is not
      necessary...

      We focus on a POP/CONTEMPORARY music style and we're LOOKING FOR mal
      (particularly basses and high tenors) and female(especially soprano,
      but altos and mezzos are welcome) MEMBERS, ages 21-40 years old, who
      enjoy singing. **We also need VOCAL PERCUSSIONISTS.**

      We currently meet in Plymouth Meeting to practice. For auditions, you
      will be expected to prepare a piece that highlights your blending
      skills. For more information, contact Sarah at lizibear7@... for
      more info.
    • SRAZZZ@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
        Washington, DC Area Women -

        Do you enjoy singing? Do you know someone who likes to sing and might enjoy singing with a group, but is a bit shy, feeling a bit rusty, or simply doesn't know where to start to get involved in a singing group?

        Come Join Us for Five Free Group Vocal Lessons!

        We are the Potomac Harmony Chorus (PHC), a Sweet Adelines Chorus. We have members from all age groups and from all walks of life, who like to sing and to have fun in the process. We provide the opportunity for women in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area to develop their vocal and leadership skills through education and performance. We welcome all women over the age of 13.

        About the Group Vocal Lessons

        Come to PHC's rehearsal for group vocal lessons. The lessons will cover basic techniques for a cappella singing.  After class, participants are invited to join PHC for a portion of their rehearsal.  Attend four out of five lessons and you may have an opportunity to sing holiday carols at a Potomac Harmony Chorus performance in December.

        Lessons will be Monday Evenings,  7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
        - November 14
        - November 21
        - November 28
        - December 5
        - December 12

        Rehearsals are held at:
        Faith Lutheran Church Social Hall, 3313 Arlington Blvd, Arlington, Virginia

        For More Information
        Call PHC Director: Ozzi Mask 703-764-3896
        Visit our website: http://www.potomacharmony.org/
        Come visit us and experience the thrill of barbershop harmony singing!