2006 Mid-Atlantic Regional - SAVE THE DATE - April 8, 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2005
      Dear Mid-Atlantic A Cappella Fans,

      I am delighted to announce that we have secured a date for the
      2006 Mid-Atlantic Regional!

      Here is all the relevant info:
      *Date: Saturday, April 8th, 2006
      *Time: 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)
      *Where: Birchmere Music Hall, Alexandria, Virginia
      *Tickets: $25, available from Birchmere Box Office
      or Ticketmaster (Tickets are not on sale yet - I will let you know
      when they are available)

      So mark your calendars, planners, blackberries, blueberries,
      lingonnberries and ancient Mayan calendars and come on out for what
      we all know is the greatest evening of a cappella in the Mid-
      Atlantic region. The proceedings will be emceed by yours truly as
      usual and will feature hosts:
      THE TONE RAN... (sorry...force of habit...)

      I mean: CARTOON JOHNNY!!!!

      (No slight intended to The Rangers. I love those guys!!!)

      Stay tuned for information on how to audition...

      Producer
      Harmony Sweepstakes
      Mid-Atlantic Regional