RE: [midatlantic-acappella] Looking for an echo..

  • Chuck Apperson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2005

      Hey, man.  I am in Chesapeake.  I am searching for a place to sing.  I have a pretty deep a cappella background.  Are you looking to start something up?

      Chuck Apperson

      From: "" <jim@...>
      To: midatlantic-acappella@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlantic-acappella] Looking for an echo..
      Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:55:58 -0400 (EDT)

      Are there any acappella groups or venues that acappella fans regularly reherse or play in the Viriginia Beach or Norfolk, VA area? I would love to join a group or at least listen to some good acappella. My main acappella interest is Doo Wop but I enjoy and appreciate all types.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Carolyn Sexton
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 21, 2005
        Just want to say that anyone in the DC area with a car might be interested in our great, new mixed a cappella chorus in Frederick, A Cappella Showcase.  We already have 24 outstanding male & female singers who love to perform, but are willing to audition more exceptional voices like the ones we have.

        Please feel free to check out our website - www.ACappellaShowcase.com or give me a call if you have any questions or want to schedule an audition.  We meet on Monday nights 7:30 to 10:00PM.  Easy directions from I-270.

        Hope to see you soon.

        Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director

        From: "" <jim@...>
        To: midatlantic-acappella@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:55:58 -0400 (EDT)

        Are there any acappella groups or venues that acappella fans regularly reherse or play in the Viriginia Beach or Norfolk, VA area? I would love to join a group or at least listen to some good acappella. My main acappella interest is Doo Wop but I enjoy and appreciate all types.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.