Re: [midatlantic-acappella] Tenor in search of...

  • Robert Fogle Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2005

      >I'm looking for an a cappella groupto join in DC area. Experienced in Doo-Wop and normal sorts of choral things.
      >
      >Jack Rasmussen

      How close to DC.If You are interested in barbershop harmony let me know.About 45 min.from DC.
      Robert Fogle Jr.
    • Chuck Apperson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 21, 2005

        Hey, man.  I am in Chesapeake.  I am searching for a place to sing.  I have a pretty deep a cappella background.  Are you looking to start something up?

        Chuck Apperson

        From: "" <jim@...>
        To: midatlantic-acappella@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [midatlantic-acappella] Looking for an echo..
        Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:55:58 -0400 (EDT)

        Are there any acappella groups or venues that acappella fans regularly reherse or play in the Viriginia Beach or Norfolk, VA area? I would love to join a group or at least listen to some good acappella. My main acappella interest is Doo Wop but I enjoy and appreciate all types.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Carolyn Sexton
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 21, 2005
          Just want to say that anyone in the DC area with a car might be interested in our great, new mixed a cappella chorus in Frederick, A Cappella Showcase.  We already have 24 outstanding male & female singers who love to perform, but are willing to audition more exceptional voices like the ones we have.

          Please feel free to check out our website - www.ACappellaShowcase.com or give me a call if you have any questions or want to schedule an audition.  We meet on Monday nights 7:30 to 10:00PM.  Easy directions from I-270.

          Hope to see you soon.

          Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director

          From: "" <jim@...>
          To: midatlantic-acappella@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:55:58 -0400 (EDT)

          Are there any acappella groups or venues that acappella fans regularly reherse or play in the Viriginia Beach or Norfolk, VA area? I would love to join a group or at least listen to some good acappella. My main acappella interest is Doo Wop but I enjoy and appreciate all types.

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.