Seeking a group to join

  • M. Faisal Fariduddin Attar Nasution
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2005
      Greeting,

      I am a 26-year old male seeking to join any a-capella
      group (although preferably those with genre such as
      jazz and soul) in the D.C. metropolitan area and
      currently living in Fairfax, VA. I have a souly tenor
      voice and I am used to do solo performance (although
      not often). Please do not hesitate to contact me if
      any of you are thinking to make a group. Thank you.

      M. Faisal Fariduddin Attar Nasution, M.B.A.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs