TENORS! Do you play (and sing!) well with others? ^_^

  • FrisbeeChick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 8:55 AM
      Our new coed vocal band, Mentally Sober, still needs awesome tenors to complete its lineup. We're serious yet fun-loving singers who REALLY want to get going, we're straining at the leash- but we can't go anywhere while tenorless!

      Auditioners should be 21-35 with flexible and fun personalities. (Kinda like ours! ^_^) Vocal percussion, writing, and arranging skills are helpful and welcome, but not necessary. We are currently focusing on classic rock, but nothing is written in stone. We take suggestions from all members.

      We have two-hour rehearsals once a week and while we have a great time, we're serious about music. Be willing to commit! We have ambition and want to take this project as far as we can go. As of now our personality and sound is still malleable, so joining us is getting in on the ground floor- help us create something GREAT!

      The next round of auditions is on Thursday, August 18 on the Upper East Side in Manhattan. Auditions will continue until all slots are filled. Responders will receive an information form, and will get details and directions upon returning it.

      We can't wait to hear from you!

      Note (with apologies):
      Mentally Sober is a NEW group. ~ We have no recordings- YET. ~ We have no scheduled gigs- YET. ~ Those who do not care to do the work involved with being group founders NEED NOT APPLY.

      "The Beatles said they were bigger than You
      But I got the height on the Beatles, too
      If genes determine the size of your bod
      Then my dad must be taller than God!
      I-I-I-I-I'm- Taller Than Jesus!"
                  -Sean Altman, "Taller Than Jesus"