Looking for a Tenor!

  • Kenneth Rub
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2005
      A DC area four-man a cappella group, Bachelor Party, is looking for a
      tenor. OK, OK - so we are a Barbershop Quartet! However, we have
      finished in the top five of the Mid-Atlantic District competition,
      and have a lot of fun performing for audiences around the DC metro
      area and beyond.

      We are looking for a tenor who reads music, learns music quickly,
      has accurate pitch, and enjoys having a good time!

      Check out our website to see if you might be a good match

      http://www.harmonize.com/BachelorParty/

      If you would like more information, you can either email me, or call
      me
      at 202-270-4119.

      Yours,

      Ken Rub