Calling all serious singers!!

  • JennEllis@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      Anyone interested in starting a professional co-ed a Cappella group?
      I'm new to the area, moving to DC from Boston and looking to start a
      kick-butt, in-your-face a Cappella group. If tight harmony, exciting
      and challenging songs and arrangements, and having a lot of fun are
      what you look for in a group, then contact me!
      I am not familiar with the scene here, but if I get enough responses
      then I will hold auditions as soon as possible and we'll get this bad
      larry off the ground....

      Best way to reach me: jenellis@...

      Thanks!

      Jenn Ellis