SEEKING HIGHLY TALENTED MALE SINGERS

  • A Cappella Showcase
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 9:32 AM
      My new mixed a cappella chorus, A Cappella Showcase, had its Debut Party on July 11th.  It was a HUGE success!  We started with 21 outstanding singers (13 women/8 men).  Have just auditioned 3 more men last week.

      We still would like to add a few more male singers.  Only the highly talented & self-motivated guys need apply.

      Please call for more information (301) 257-7462 or visit our website - www.ACappellaShowcase.com for details about membership, dues, & directions to our rehearsal site in Frederick, MD.

      We plan to be performing in the community by September so please consider us if you want an exciting a cappella singing experience.

      Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director