LOOKING FOR OUTSTANDING MALE SINGERS

  • Carolyn Sexton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Our newly forming mixed a cappella group, A Cappella Showcase Chorus, in Frederick, MD, is still looking for highly talented, self-motivated MALE singer/performers for our ensemble.  We will include all kinds of a cappella music...vocal jazz, doo wop, rock n roll, barbershop & gospel (some w/vocal percussion).

      We are gearing up for our Debut Party (first official rehearsal) on Monday, July 11th, at 7:30PM.  YOU ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND (please RSVP)!

      We will begin with a group of about 25 exceptionally talented singer/performers, but would still like to have more male voices to add to our balance.

      If you are interested in a fast-paced mixed a cappella chorus, please call (301) 257-7462 for more information or check out our website - www.ACappellaShowcase.com

      Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director