Greetings from Denver

  • Rob Baltensberger
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2001
      Hi all,

      My name is Rob Baltensberger, bass singer in JazzKatz. I spotted your
      Egroup and thought I would join to keep abreast of A Cappella
      happenings back east. I was born in Abington Pa but now live in the
      mountains west of Denver, sorta like the Poconos only higher.

      JazzKatz is comprised of me and my wife Rosemary, Linne Bueche, and
      Ryan Wilson. We are three years old and do mostly vocal jazz. Our
      web page is under construction but readable. Come visit us.

      We were just informed that we qualified for the Denver Sweeps on March
      24th.

      Glad to meet you all.

      Rob B.
    • Smith, Gary W.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2001
        Rob--greetings. Saw you guys at the mixed barbershop show in KC. Great job.
        (Also, I thought "Shenandoah" by the Denver A CAppella Project was the best
        thing I heard all week!) Does JazzKats have a CD or tape available?

        Thanks, Gary

        Gary Smith
        Producer, Mid-Atlantic Region Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
        7402 Maple Branch Road, Clifton, VA 20124
        (H) 703.830.6870 (W) 703.676.2571
        gary.w.smith@...