Cartoon Johnny & Venus d Minor Show - THIS FRIDAY!

  • Kieran Daly
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005
      Hey A Cappella Fans!

      Be sure to check out Cartoon Johnny this Friday in our first show
      after winning the Mid-Atlantic Regional Harmony Sweepstakes
      competition! We'll be singing with Venus d Minor, "the galaxy's
      favorite femail a capppella octet!"

      Here are the details:

      Friday, April 22, 2005
      An Evening with Cartoon Johnny & Venus d Minor

      Time: 8 p.m.

      Location: NOAA Auditorium, 1305 East West Highway, Silver Spring, MD

      Tickets: $10 in advance (or with phone reservation), $15 at the
      door, $5 for kids 12 and under. Advance tickets may be reserved by
      calling 301-933-9200.

      Directions: From I-495, take the Colesville Rd exit south. Turn left
      onto Rt 410. The auditorium will be on your left. Free parking is
      available in the building. Also within walking distance of the
      Silver Spring metro station.