Auditions - new mixed a cappella chorus

  • Carolyn Sexton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2005
      Auditions being held now for newly forming mixed acappella chorus
      (A Cappella Showcase) scheduled to debut officially in June in the
      Frederick, MD area...easy access off I-270/I-70 corridor.

      Looking for high level, self-motivated male/female singers &
      performers in all voice ranges as well as vocal percussion. Music to
      include vocal jazz, blues, gospel, doo wop, barbershop & rock 'n roll
      styles. Ample opportunities for solo & small ensemble groups to be
      featured on our upcoming concerts.

      For more info & to schedule your audition, please call (301)257-7462.