AUDITIONS: Spare Parts, a New Jersey vocal band

  • spare_parts_vocal_band
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      THE BAND

      Spare Parts is a 6-member co-ed a cappella vocal band from Central
      New Jersey, performing in and around Princeton and Lambertville. We
      pride ourselves on being an energetic and fun group with high quality
      arrangements and a smooth blend.

      OUR MUSIC

      Spare Parts performs an energetic mix of pop/rock covers, with our
      current repertiore including Bring Me To Life (Evanescence), Late In
      The Evening (Paul Simon), and Superman (Five For Fighting). A short
      demo of our sound can be heard at:
      http://www.sparepartsvb.com/spare_parts_demo.mp3

      AUDITIONS

      We're looking for fun, talented singers of any age and voice part who
      can blend, read music, and preferably learn parts quickly. If you
      love a cappella, can seriously commit to one rehearsal a week, and
      live in or near Central New Jersey, we may be the group for you! Feel
      free to contact us through email (contact info below), and auditions
      will be scheduled on an individual basis.

      Spare Parts - A Vocal Band
      E-Mail: steve@...
      Web Site: www.sparepartsvb.com