A CappellaFest '05 - Sunday, March 13th

  • dhalley1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 6:12 PM
      Announcing A CappellaFest '05

      When:     Sunday, March 13, 2005
      Where:    Strath Haven High School
                Rte. 252 (Providence Road) minutes off of Rte. 476
                Wallingford, PA  19086

      Time:     2:00 - 4:00 PM

      A CappellaFest '05 will be a great afternoon of a cappella entertainment.  Featured in the show will be Sixteen Feet, an all-male octet from Swarthmore College; Kalliope, a mixed contemporary quartet singing pop, jazz and gospel; the JazzChords, a jazz choir from the Cab Calloway School of Performing Arts in Wimington, DE; A Cappella Pops, Philadelphia's premiere 50-voice show chorus and the Silvertones from Strath Haven High School.

      We are also excited to welcome NBC 10 sportscaster, John Clark, as our emcee for the afternoon.  John's dynamic personality is infectious and is sure to keep the afternoon fun and spirited!

      Tickets are avialble at the door and are $12.00 for adults, $10.00 for seniors and $5.00 for students.

      For more information, contact Donna Halley at 610-874-9159 or email at dhalley1@....