Rare publilc Almost Recess show this Saturday

  • agostb
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      This month Almost Recess is welcoming two new members: Dave
      Baumgartner and Andrew (Benji) Scarbeary.

      And we're throwing them a surprise welcome concert:

      Saturday, February 19th, 8pm
      Industrial Strength Theater
      269 Sunset Business Park Drive
      Herndon VA 20170
      Tickets: 703-435-6868
      Admission:
      $9 in advance and $10 at the door for adults;
      $7 in advance and $8 at the door for children 12 and under.

      With three new songs and a Vocal Percussion Master Demonstration by
      Mr. Baumgartner.

      OK.. it won't be so much a surprise since we're rehearsing for it..
      but they've agreed to play along and act really surprised when they
      arrive at the theater.. and have to sing!

      Brian
      www.almostrecess.com