Welcome

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Thanks for joining this brand new egroup and I hope it will prove to be
      a useful resource for fans and performers of a cappella music in the
      greater Washington-Philadelphia-Baltimore area.

      Its success will depend in great part from the members themselves to be
      sure to use this free promotional and informative tool. Based on the
      successful Bay Area newsgroup which, over the years, have helped sell
      many a ticket, allowed singers and groups to find each other and helped
      keep everybody in the community informed.

      There is a lot of great a cappella music in your area and this is a way
      to help "connect the dots".

      John Neal
      Primarily A Cappella
      http://www.singers.com