Arrangements.......

  • The Black Hand
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2001
      Hello All,
      I am heading up a newly founded group from Grand Valley State
      University called, After School Special. We are looking for some good
      arrangements to start out with. We are a nine member male accapella
      group. Being brand new we don't have the history of arrangements made
      for the group or by the group. I really want this group to set itself
      a tradition and the only way to that is to perform good music and
      create the desire for others to join. We have some music to start out
      with but we need that college feel ya know. King's Singers are great
      but they can only take you so far. :o)
      Please lte me know any groups.people you may recommend to speak with.
      I don't know if these people would halp us out and let us sing an
      arrangement for publicity/promotions or if they rent them out or sell
      them. We have little money and lots of ambition...please let me know.

      Thanks,
      James K. Davis
      "Jimbo of After School Special"