REMINDER: Entries for Mid-Atlantic Regional Due by January 31st

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005
      All,

      This is just a reminder that entries for the Mid-Atlantic Regional
      are due by January 31st, 2005! Please see below for entry
      intstructions!

      Event and Entry Information for the 2005 Mid-Atlantic Regional

      Dear A Cappella Music Fans,

      It's time to start gearing up for the 2005 Mid-Atlantic Regional!
      This auspicious event will be held for the fourth year in a row at
      The Birchmere Music Hall on Saturday, April 9th!

      As many of you already know, The Birchmere is an unparalleled venue
      for enjoying a cappella music! And they have yummy food and free
      parking, to boot!

      Last year's Mid-Atlantic champs Mosaic will be returning to host the
      event. Local faves dcVocals will once again provide production
      support and a showcase performance.

      Below is everything you need to know about the show:
      *Date: Saturday, April 9th, 2005
      *Time: 7:30 (The start time was incorrectly listed as 8:00 in the
      Primarily A Cappella Newsletter)
      *Location: The Birchmere Music Hall, 3701 Mt. Vernon Avenue,
      Alexandria, VA, 22305 (www.birchmere.com)
      *Ticket Price: $22

      ***PLEASE BE SURE TO BUY YOUR TICKETS EARLY! THE BIRCHMERE ONLY
      HOLDS 500 AND WE HAVE SOLD OUT THE PAST THREE YEARS RUNNING!!! AS
      YOU MAY RECALL, LAST YEAR THE SHOW WAS ON A SUNDAY NIGHT AND WE
      STILL SOLD OUT!!!**

      Below is information on how to enter:
      *Entry Deadline: January 31, 2005
      *Rules: You must be a group of between three and seven members to
      be eligible. You do not need to be from the Mid-Atlantic area!
      Please go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/rules.html for a
      comprehensive list of rules.
      *To enter:
      1) Go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/enter.html and follow
      the instructions.
      2) Send a music sample and two 8x10 photos to me. I use one photo
      for the "marquis" out front, so you should send something you would
      be proud to have displayed! The other one I keep for my files. If
      you have digital media (mp3's, jpegs, etc.), e-mail them to
      tdonat@.... Otherwise, you can send tapes, CD's and 8x10's
      via snail mail to me at the below address by January 31st, 2005:
      Ted Donat
      36 E. Linden Street
      Alexandria, VA 22301.

      The Mid-Atlantic Regional is always a corker, and we look forward to
      another great show!

      Producer
      Harmony Sweepstakes
      Mid-Atlantic Regional